1. Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl. Place beef steak and 3 Tbsp. marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 15 min. to 2 hrs. turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade until ready to use.
2. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak in center of grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill steak, uncovered, 17-21 min. (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 13-16 min.) for medium-rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to pkg. directions, adding vegetables during last 3 min. of cooking. Drain. Combine pasta and vegetables with reserved marinade in large bowl. Evenly divide among 4 bowls.
4. Carve steaks into slices. Evenly arrange beef over pasta and vegetables. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, if desired.
* Recipe Courtesy of The Beef Checkoff